So
today is my 30th Birthday. I sort of set a goal (never wrote it down) to be in the best shape I have ever been in on my 30th birthday. Well as you can see, physically that definitely didn’t happen. But as I was thinking about that goal and my life and all that I have, I realized I am in the best shape I have ever been in. I am married to my best friend, I have two of the most adorable and amazing kids, we have a wonderful house (well at least for a few more days, and then we will be homeless) and of course the gospel. My all time goal (wrote it down one night as a young child during family night) was to be a mom. I am forever thankful for my two beautiful miracles who I am blessed to have them call me mom. Anyways, so it was a great day as I reflected back on what my past 30 years have been and meant to me. And I look for ward to the next 30 and the 30 after that and then I really hope that I am dead by then, because I can’t imagine I will be very functional at that age.
Any ways we had a party last night and had a ton of friends over. We kind of counted it as a good bye party our last chance to really hang out and have fun here in our little town. My friend Lisa made me this adorable cake. Look familiar???….yes you got it! It looks just like my blog, she is so talented! And it tastes as good as it looks, what an awesome job! It was a great night! Thanks to all who were able to stop by. We are totally going to miss you all A LOT!!!!!!



