Monday, May 12, 2008

Swimming Lessons Day 1

Cody had his first day of swimming lessons today. I was amazed at his improvements in one class. I was so impressed with his teacher and how responsive Cody is to her. I really can attest that there are some things that Mom and Dad are just not the ones to teach, and for us, swimming is one of them. Anytime we would try to do any kind of swimming lesson type things for Cody, he would get stiff as a board and all scared. But with Ms. Karen he did everything so perfectly and had such a fun time. He started out being a little scared and didn’t really even want to get in the water. It was so fun to see his big smile as he accomplished each task, ie back float, blowing bubbles, etc. My favorite picture is his thumbs up, letting me know that he is doing great out there in the pool and not to worry. I am glad that we all can’t wait for tomorrow’s lesson.