Friday, May 9, 2008
Relay for Life
Tonight
we had the American Cancer Society Walk.
We have done this all three years that we have lived here and it is really a neat experience. They have the whole coarse (a figure eight) lined with white paper bags, each bag has a persons name who has battled personally with cancer.
I did a bag for my dad who fought as hard as he could, but the Cancer was already in advanced stages when they found it. He died almost a year after he was diagnosed.
Gosh I can’t believe it has been almost 17 years now that he has been gone. Any ways we had a great time. Matt is actually staying the whole night, but I decided it would be best to get the kids home to bed. Although as you can see from the pictures, they slept quite well in the stroller. They were definitely packed in there, but they didn’t seem to mind and they looked so dang cute!



