Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad

I could blog for three hours, if I had three hours. So much has happened, but things have been crazy crazy. Before we packed up the computer, I scanned pictures in for my dad’s birthday post. But obviously, I didn’t get to it in time for his Birthday (June 1st). So I wanted to just do a little something real quick. Although my dad has past away, he is still very much a part of me and a part of my family. We have been talking about my dad this past week, with it being his birthday and us blessing Elena on his birthday. Anyway, Cody has been very inquisitive on where Grandpa is. I have explained to him that he is in Heaven, with Heavenly Father and Jesus. Cody’s response…But I can’t see him, the fence is in the way. I am not sure what he is referring to…the Vail, maybe our back fence, just not sure. But he is very sweet in the way he talks about him. I could talk forever about my dad and the amazing man that he was, but since I am short on time and even if I did have forever to write about him, it still would not be enough to say all that I love about him. So I will just leave it at Happy Birthday Dad, I sure love you.