
We had an amazing experience yesterday having Elena McKell sealed to us. What a sweet sweet thing to have our children with us in such a hallowed room. Seeing Cody standing there in his his white clothes and Elena in her beautiful white dress, was truly a moment we will treasure forever! Our temple sealer was the one who married us and also sealed Cody to us. So it was really special to have him perform Elena's Sealing too. I was going to have pictures of both kids in their white clothes, but after the sealing Cody expressed to me.... "Mom I am chocking" so we opted for just Elena to be in her white dress. For those of you that were there heard Matt express that we are homeless, jobless, but we have a forever family. We had several people come up to us afterwards and express their concern for us. All though what he said is partially true, it was meant to be kind of a joke. We close on the sale of our Arizona home mid July and are in the process of confirming a rental in California. Matt will start his new job in Cal, on June 25th. so don't feel bad for us, we are really doing great and being blessed abundantly. Thanks to our cousin Jen for taking these beautiful pictures for us, I hope to post a slide show when I get more pictures.

Anyways, thank you to all who helped celebrate our special day, both by attending the sealing and party and also those who were thinking about us. We love you all and are so grateful for each of you and helping us build our forever family. I have been teaching Cody a third verse to the song I Love to See the Temple and the words just sum it all up, so enjoy.
I went inside the Temple and stood on holy ground. All dressed in white and reverent, my family gathered round. For the Temple is a holy place, where we are sealed together. As a child of God I've learned this truth. My family is forever.