Friday, February 1, 2008
Let Them Be Little
My
new favorite song, Let Them Be Little; by Billy Dean. This song may have been out for along time now, but being in our little town, we don’t have much of a selection for radio stations. But I heard it on Nicole’s
blog and just had to keep listening to it over and over. Really makes me teary eyed
as I am so grateful for our two beautiful children. We are loving every moment of their lives. I know from experience of my own nieces and nephews how
fast they grow, with two of them married, a couple getting ready for missions, several in high school, college and Jr. High, and the rest I consider are still little, but growing fast!!!
I know that my kids are no exception, so we are really trying hard to just live in the moment and cherish each day, for we are so blessed to have them in our lives. I have added this song to my play list, so you will have to check it out. Here are some pictures of my kids this week, being "Little" Gosh, they are getting so big!



