skip to main |
skip to sidebar
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!
Cody came home from pre-school today with a back pack full of Valentines from his friends... plus all of his valentines he was supposed to give to his friends. So much for all that work spent on making Valentines. I guess we will send them with him again tomorrow.
As you can see Cody is really enjoying Valentines Day, he is like me, doesn’t take much to put a smile on his face. Last year we bought the Armada on Valentines Day, so this year is pretty lax compared to that big purchase.
In fact for Matt I re-gifted this year and pulled out this sun-visor thing I made a couple of years ago that goes across the windshield (too bad I spelled Valentine wrong, but I don't think it would have all fit, had I spelled it correctly.) The kids and I snuck over to his work and put it on his car again. I know, kind of lame, but I am learning that Matt likes my creative stuff, but would really rather have a clean house then a mess from me making something cute and creative. Which reminds me, I should probably tidy up real quick, Matt is bringing home Chili's to Go. Our restaurants are always SO crowded, so make it Valentines Day, and you can forget about going out to eat.
Hope you have a day filled with LOTS of sugar, a little bit of SPICE:) and everything nice.