
I
could just cry, my couch that I have been saving for for two years has been discontinued. When I found this couch I knew this was the one for our family. Mostly because it has a chaise in it called “The Cuddler”. This is the most awesome piece of furniture I have ever sat on. Just this one piece alone allows two grown adults to sit back fully and kick your legs up. It also has ample room for two great kids to cuddle up along side, not to mention it is SO comfortable!!!! Now you can see why I loved it so much, because it fits those that I loved so well. But the only problem was, it was double what I had thought I wanted to pay for a new couch. I tried and tried to find something comparable to it for a lower price, but nothing had “The Cuddler”. Well I was going to make a post showing my couch, that I would soon have enough money for. When I got on-line to download a picture, I could not bring up this couch. I called Lay-z-boy and they said it was discontinued

on Dec 31, 2007. DARN!!!
I guess it is for the best, It had a super high price tag and with all of the pieces that I wanted, it was quite the monster of a couch measuring in at 137 inches on the one side and 148 inches on the other. (the picture does not show the monstrosity of this couch.) Oh well, so good bye perfect couch and hello again to scooting our hand-me-down couches together to form a gigantic play-pin. Same great capacity to cuddle, at one extreeeeeeeemly low price.