I finished painting Cody’s room. However, it is not even close to what I envisioned it was going to be. Because of our textured walls I had to detour from my original plan and this is what I came up with. At first I was kind of disappointed because it did not look like what I had envisioned, but now that I am getting used to it, it is really starting to grow on me, I think it is perfect for a little boys room. Anyways, I still need to do the chair rail and I am trying to decide if I should do it dark blue or white?????
Friday, February 22, 2008
Cody's Room
I finished painting Cody’s room. However, it is not even close to what I envisioned it was going to be. Because of our textured walls I had to detour from my original plan and this is what I came up with. At first I was kind of disappointed because it did not look like what I had envisioned, but now that I am getting used to it, it is really starting to grow on me, I think it is perfect for a little boys room. Anyways, I still need to do the chair rail and I am trying to decide if I should do it dark blue or white?????



