Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Let Them Be Little (part 2)
I wish I had a picture to go with this post, but I was too tired to get up and get the camera to take a picture of Cody. Matt was out of town last night, and as I rolled over in bed in the middle of night, I was surprised to see that I was not alone. Cody had made his way into our room and cuddled up next to me. I didn’t mind the company, however when I tried to come back to bed after feeding a bottle to Elena, I found that there was very little room for me. Cody had made himself comfy right smack-dab in the middle of the bed and had his arms stretched out as far as they could reach. Gave me new meaning to the song “Let them be little” and the part that says “let them sleep in the middle” He was definitely in the middle.



