you ready for this???? It is big and I mean really BIG!!!!! OK here it goes, here comes our big news. We are moving to UTAH!!!! I know, I know, some people may call us crazy to changecompanies, houses, states, schools, LIFE and everything else…. twice in one year, or should I say twice in six months. We call our selves crazy, but have had such a great time living in the moment. We have grown to love our little town here in California. We can’t believe the friendships we have developed so quickly and the closeness we feel in our ward of half English speaking and half Spanish speaking members. Matt has also had a really great experience working here and has been able to share some of his expertise as well as learn a lot form what this present company has to offer. However, when it was made know to us about an opening with Matt’s old company to move us back to Utah, we felt that the time was right for us. So we are coming home, both with work and with our families. We will once again be bunking with Matt’s Parents and although there have been threats of them claiming us as dependants on their taxes, Peggy is just glad that her prayers have been answered and we are finally moving back. We are so fortunate to have them and their basement. So I guess to wrap things up for this holiday season, I will say…..We’ll be home for Christmas, You can count on us, We are so excited to have snow, and we always love the mistletoe and hope that Santa has been tracking our ware bouts so that he can put our presents under our tree. Ok so that was a little cheesy, but we are so excited, and it is late! I am having trouble ending this post. Ok, I will just stop.



