Sunday, November 16, 2008

These shoes were made for walk'n, but walkn's not all they’ll do.

I bought these shoes for Cody from Target not too long ago. Ya, I would have thought they would last a lot longer too. But these shoes are special shoes, they are not only used to walk and play, they are also used as brakes for when Cody is riding bikes at school. You can see from the size of these holes, that there is some serious brakeage going on at that playground. I finally broke down and got Cody some new shoes, hoping that the same thing wouldn’t happen. Well folks we are in luck, the same thing did not happen. This time he cut his shoes lace with scissors while at school. Along with this we also had a lesson on telling the truth, as he kind of had a hard time admitting that he was the one who cut his shoe lace. Why is this kid so dang cute!!!!