Thursday, November 13, 2008
The D.I. Box
So I am trying to go through things and get rid of stuff I have had for WAY TO
O LONG. I got me a box and called it the D.I. box. Every time I put something in it, it finds it way out again. For example, I bought this lighthouse at All-A-Dollar about 6 years ago when we lived in the town house. My plan was to finish the basement bathroom, paint it a really light blue color and decorate it in an ocean theme. But a few months later we found ourselves packing up and moving to Arizona. So here I am six years later finally, getting this lighthouse into the D.I. box and what happens…….the same thing that happens to everything else I put in the D.I. box…. Suddenly becomes a favorite toy. The eraser tips on top of the light house were also in the D.I. Box. How could I have been so blind as to think I could get rid of these things.



