to Utah. We did things a little differently this time. First of all we put Mogley in his cat carrier before the movers came (last time we
Saturday, December 27, 2008
So what if it has been 4 weeks
Ok,
so I haven't posted forever and I do apologise. It is tricky when we don't have our computer hooked up to the Internet, but any whoo... We made it safe and
sound here
to Utah. We did things a little differently this time. First of all we put Mogley in his cat carrier before the movers came (last time we
he got locked in the POD and we fortunately found him before it was too late) and second of all we decided to use a moving company and just pay them to store our stuff, instead of doing it all ourselves and trying to get all our stuff to fit in the PODS. After the movers
had left we pulled out the air mattress and the kids had a blast jumping and bouncing each other off. (yes Cody does have a passy in his mouth, they were playing babies)
It was a really fun night. Matt worked his last day and then we headed out. We also decided to save a little by driving both cars, instead of shipping one. So it made for some interesting driving time. Needless to say my car was a disaster by the time we arrived to Salt Lake. I was chucking things back to the kids right and left, sometimes having to attempt my toss several times so that the food or toy would land in the childs lap as opsed to boucing off their face or hand and becoming unreachable.
And doing all this while driving 70 miles and hour. We took the trip in two days, because I knew that I would be a wimp and not be able to drive the whole thing in one days. We stopped in Las Vegas and stayed in at the Luxor and it was pretty cool. We were on the 26th floor and wow what a few down into the pyramid. Cody thought it was pretty cool that he got to see the Great "Spinxes"
and loved going in the elevator that moves diagonally. We were all pretty beat, so we didn’t do much. And where was Mogley during all of this???? We left him out in the car for the night…. Luckily it was not too hot or too cold, so that worked out perfectly. Since we got here we have been really busy with family, work, Christmas, and last but not least…house hunting. I think we have walked through probably 40 to 50 houses, and really I would be completely happy living in any of them. There is so much out there right now, that it is very overwhelming. But I think we have found one that we really like, so we are now under contract and if all goes well, we should be in by mid January or so. If not, then we will go for house number two, like I said there is a lot of houses available right now, so I guess we will just have to see where we end up. But this we do know is that we are so excited to be here, living in Utah!
to Utah. We did things a little differently this time. First of all we put Mogley in his cat carrier before the movers came (last time we



