Monday, March 24, 2008

JELL-O BEANS (that is how cody says jelly beans)

The Easter Bunny came!!! He/she??? hid Cody’s basket in the bathtub and Elena’s in the toy closet. I forgot to get the card for the camera out of the computer from the night before, so I was SO BUMBED when I figured out that it was not in the camera. I had been taking such cute pictures of Cody finding his Easter Basket, climbing into the tub and pulling everything out with SUCH EXCITEMENT!! Argh, but he was good enough to stage a photo for me, even though the real ones were SO DANG CUTE!!! We had a great day at church and then came home and ate a lot of junk. We had a little Easter egg hunt and then just relaxed the whole day! Cody kept saying “That Easter Bunny sure loves me a lot” But with all the hype and candy and fun of Easter it was so wonderful to reflect and celebrate the true reason for Easter. Our Savior Jesus Christ.