Friday, March 14, 2008

I shouldn't have..... But I did

I couldn’t resist, I tried to but I couldn’t. I told my self I needed to wait one more week and then I could buy them for Easter, but I don’t listen to myself very often. So here they are getting all eaten, and you know what that means??? I will just have to buy more next week.

He shouldn’t have…But he did
We have been trying hard….let me rephrase that, we have had really good intentions to eat healthy, but we are constantly failing. After eating like a king at Texas Roadhouse and Cold Stone the other night, we recommitted ourselves again for the 13th time this month, to eat better. With that said.…Only moments after I retuned home from buying Cadbury Mini Eggs, I got a phone call from Matt.
Conversation—
Matt: Hey Lori, I got you present, but I don’t know if you are going to be very happy.
Lori: What is it???? (very excitedly.)
Matt: Three more boxes of Samoa’s (We had just downed four boxes last week)
Lori: That works out perfect because I just bought Cadbury Mini Eggs, we can have a feast tonight.
And we did.

We shouldn’t have…But we did
We have been eyeing Guitar Hero every so often, so why not just buy it and write it off as an anniversary present. I know, we are so bad, but it is SO fun!!!