Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy 80th Birthday Grandma Betty

Can you believe this wonderful woman is 80 years old??? She has more youth in her then I do. Matt just returned from California from a wonderful Birthday party for Grandma, filled with lots of family and lots of Grandma’s friends. Grandma you look amazing and you truly are amazing. We sure love you and we are so glad that you are our Grandma. Hope you have a Very Happy Birthday today!

On a side note, Jenna was quite bummed that I did not make it to Grandma's party and even went as far as saying something along the lines of… I hope we will be on speaking terms by the time the family reunion comes along this summer. Anyways Jenna, although this picture is almost nine years old, I hope it will bring back those memories of how awesome I am. (Anyone who dares go down the Alpine Slide with Jenna is pretty awesome. Sure I was afraid for my life, as she pushed that stick forward the whole way down. (If you know Jenna, you know what I am talking about)…you could say we were going HECKA FAST!!!)