I like this tag, it was fast and easy and fun. Here are the rules.
1. pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pages)
2. turn to page 123
3. find the 5th sentence
4. post the next 3 sentences
5. tag 5 more people
Like Nicole I am not a real big reader, so as far as long books go, the closet book that had over 123 pages was “Teaching of the Presidents of the Church – Joseph Smith” I turned to page 123 and it was “suggestions for studding and teaching” I decided to pass and went for the closest book, that was not 123 pages. Charlie and Lola “I am not sleepy and I will not go to bed” (one of my favorites by the way). Since this book does not have 123 pages I decided to do pages 1,2 and 3. So here are my results.

"I have this little siste Lola. She is small and very funny. Sometimes I have to keep an eye on her. Sometimes Mom and Dad ask me to try and get her off to bed. This is hard job because Lola like to stay up late. Lola Likes to stay up coloring and scribbling and sticking and wiriggling and bouncing and most of CHATTERING. "
Lets see.... I tag.... Jen B, Jennie L, Natalie W (since she is already supposed to do it from Nicole) Julia H, and Emily H



