Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris

Chris is the 6th child and the one who adds the flare to the family. Whether it was directing and staring in Mr. Rogers Unfriendly Neighborhood (episode 1 and 2), the whole Chris Company Line, playing condor man and jumping off the roof with big corrugated metal wings (hummmm I wonder why that didn’t work???), catching your pillow on fire, building a skateboard ramp in your bedroom while mom and dad were out on a date, videoing Me and John in the dryer (again, while mom and dad were on a date), I mean the list could go on and on. Chris is a chef and has work at several high end restaurants throughout the SL Valley. I recall an occasion when Chris made instant mashed potatoes (I was probably 5 and he was probably 11) I asked him how he made that in hopes that he would tell me, or better yet.. make me some. But his response was…”Very Carefully” I guess he was practicing young… A good chef never reveals his secret. I know there are a lot of pictures out there of Chris, but for some reason I don’t really have any of them. The one of Chris blowing out his candles…Yes I am wearing my Little House on the Prairie night hat, along with my fluffy slip over my outfit. Any ways Chris you are awesome and I Love You! Hope you have an awesome Birthday! Since I am low on Pictures, I decided to throw in a picture of one of the skate ramps (not complete yet), oh those were good old days.