These last two pictures are from tonight. He pulled everything off his picture board and took everything off of his headboard/bookshelves.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Sweet Dreams
Being a mother is so fun and so rewarding. I have so many favorite things about being a mom, that I could never pick just one favorite. But one highlight, is at the end of the day checking on my sleeping babies. They are so perfect when they are asleep. Don’t get me wrong, they are pretty perfect when they are awake, even with all the crying, mess making, dish braking, food wasting, jewelry taking, early waking, and tent making, I really can’t complain, I have two wonderful kids. But I love getting them off to bed, getting the house back in order and enjoying a little quiet time. Then before I go to bed, checking on them to make sure all is well and giving them one last I love you and good night kiss to get us through the night. Well the past few days I have been taking a picture to show you what fun things Cody does a
fter he is tucked in bed. Gotta Love Being Three!!!




These last two pictures are from tonight. He pulled everything off his picture board and took everything off of his headboard/bookshelves.
Hardly leaving a place for him to sleep. Too cute!!! By the way, does anyone have any great ideas for me as to how I should paint this boys room? He wants blue....
These last two pictures are from tonight. He pulled everything off his picture board and took everything off of his headboard/bookshelves.



