your oldest son would say differently. I remember
as a child I would ask you how old you are and you would have to do a little math problem to figure out your age. I thought how could you not know how old you are? Well, I must be your daughter because I find myself doing the same math problem to figure out my own age. This is a hard post to write, because no matter what I say, nothing can really express the amazing person, mother and friend that you are. So whatever I write here, times it by 200,000 and maybe just maybe it might come close. First and for most I don’t
know how you had eight kids, but I am sure glad you did. And if that in and of itself is not enough, you never cut any corners in raising us. FHE on Monday nights. scrip
tures and prayers EVERY MORNING followed by breakfast, lunches for school and a wonderful dinner as a family. Somehow, even with all of that cooking it seemed like there were never any dirty dishes. You definitely ran a house of order…
ok, so maybe I am not your daughter, because I sure can’t seem to master this one, hence the term “Lori Trails” (you always know where Lori has been because you can just follow her trails of projects, toys and clothes, not much has changed here, right Matt?)This is where it is getting hard, because I could just write lists and lists of things you have done for us….Skateboard Ramps, Dance lesson, Music Lessons, Sports Events,
Church Stuff, Sending your kids off on Missions, Haircuts, Birthday Parties, Reading Stories, Weddings, Pig Tails, Braids, Tying sashes, Dressing Barbie dolls, just to dress them again in another outfit… I could go on and on. But we all already know how great you are, so I guess I will make this easy and just wish you a very Happy Birthday! I said it before and I will continue to say it…You are the best Mom ever! If I could pick any mom in the whole wide world, I would definitely pick you! Happy Birthday MOM!! I Love You! XOXOXOXO


