(ages 12-18). And Matt is the Ward Mission Leader. There is only one ward here in our town but it is strong and growing every week. Last month, they had 14 baptisms and this month we have several more. 
Matt was able to help prep some of the new members with family names to take to the temple to do baptisms for the dead. He was in Utah coming to get us when they all went, but they had 14 people from our ward there at the temple for the first time. Two of them were youth and the rest were adults. We had the Temple President visit our ward today and talked on what an amazing experience that was. He had never witnessed that many people there in the temple for the first time, let alone from the same ward. So this should be a really neat calling for Matt to be a part of. I on the other hand….I have been in the Primary Presidency three times and Primary Chorister 4 times. Every ward we move to these are the callings that I get and I love it!!!! I have always said the one calling I don’t want is
Gospel Doctrine Teacher, and this comes pretty close to that. Not that I don’t think I would enjoy it, I just don’t think I would be very good at it. But I know the Lord knows what I need and I suppose he knows I need a little challenge. I am kind of a natural getting up in front of the primary kids. I am so uninhibited by them and I could do that forever. So, although this is totally out of my comfort zone, I am actually in a weird sort of way really excited. I have been kind of wanting to work with the Youth again,
but was not sure if I am up for the nights away from my family quite yet, so this is perfect. I taught today for the first time and it went really well. They were all so nice to me, I was expecting so much worse with regards to how my Sunday School class was a as a teenager, we were definitely a rowdy bunch. There are about 16 or so that come every week, so I am super excited to get to know each of them a lot better. I know that scriptures can be a hard thing to remember to bring to class and I would really like to have some sort of incentive. (food seams to be ok in this ward, but I would rather that it not be food. If anyone has a good idea let me know. I don’t think the scripture bean jar will work as well as it does in primary.



