way up to Park City for Matt’s family reunion. We got a condo there and loved riding the slide and coaster. I didn’t bring my camera, so in the place of this years non existing pictures, I will put last years pictures of Matt and Cody riding the slide. These are some of my most favorite pictures ever so I am glad I have made up an excuse to share them with you all. I love Cody’s little face ,
Friday, August 8, 2008
Park City
Back tracking again. Matt and I were apart for a month and a half, and it was so fun to see each other when he flew in to Salt Lake to be with us again. We left the kids with Matt’s mom and off we went for a night on the town. We had a blast. The next morning was the 24th so we all headed out to parade and met up with Matt’s extended family for lunch at Little America. 
Then we all made our
way up to Park City for Matt’s family reunion. We got a condo there and loved riding the slide and coaster. I didn’t bring my camera, so in the place of this years non existing pictures, I will put last years pictures of Matt and Cody riding the slide. These are some of my most favorite pictures ever so I am glad I have made up an excuse to share them with you all. I love Cody’s little face ,
his wind blown hair and him standing on tip toes. He was SO EXCITED about
his ride and loved going really fast. This year was no different and he loved riding these over and over again. I think they are fun too, but I must admit that I feel kind of dumb as I go down, because I kind of laugh out loud and talk to my self all the way down. “Holy crap, oh my goodness, woe that was a close one Lori, careful.. careful” you get the idea. We had several piñatas and the kids loved playing with each other and enjoying all the candy.
We also did a mini birthday celebration for Cody, with some of Matt’s immediate family. Grandma and Grandpa gave Cody Hungry
Hungry Hippos. On Saturday night my whole family was in town so we came back early to go to my family party. I had made a Sponge Bob piñata as a practice run for Cody’s real birthday party, so the kids had fun with that.
The piñata didn’t end up really braking so, I figure, why make another one, I will just patch this one up a little and it should be fine. Then we said tearful goodbyes and pack all of our stuff we had been living with for the past two months and prepared our selves for the morning as we headed out.
way up to Park City for Matt’s family reunion. We got a condo there and loved riding the slide and coaster. I didn’t bring my camera, so in the place of this years non existing pictures, I will put last years pictures of Matt and Cody riding the slide. These are some of my most favorite pictures ever so I am glad I have made up an excuse to share them with you all. I love Cody’s little face ,



