we are here, we made it. Friday, August 1, 2008
Home (getting a little sweeter) Home
So
we are here, we made it.
The drive here was not bad at all, we made great time and the kids and the cat were angels. (Click on the picture to see the kids and the cat a litttle bit better) Matt had everything moved in and put away, which I think made the adjustment for me really easy! (Thanks Sweets!!!) Our little rental house is a lot better then I had expected so that is a real plus. If I had to be picky I would say, the blue tiled counter top is not my favorite, but other then that, the kitchen really has a lot to offer. I thought my kitchen in SV was big,
but man this one has a ton of cupboard and drawer space. The floors however will actually require me to mop on a somewhat frequent schedule, unlike my awesome hide everything tile back in SV. However with little Elena crawling and putting everything in her mouth, it is good that I can actually see that my floor needs to be cleaned. With this house being a three bedroom, the kids are sharing a room. (I’ll post a picture later on) This too is actually working a lot better then I thought. (although I can’t send Cody to his room during Elena’s nap. Oh well, Cody decided that he could
go in the bathroom if he needs a time out… his idea… funny hah.) The house is not that big, but I keep getting turned around in it. It is just a little bit backwards from out last house, in that the garage and laundry room is on the complete opposite side of the house, so I find myself walking to the one end of the house, just to turn around and go back to the other end. Our yard has great potential to be really pretty, it is really small in the back, but has a great covered patio. There are a lot of spiders here, mostly small little ones, so that is kind of annoying, hopefully we can get control over the problem. Our neighbor across the street brought some tomatoes and peppers from their garden and then the next day our new bishop and his wife brought us some more tomatoes and a “club” of zucchini. We have been having a lot of BLTs and I made some zucchini bread. So I guess…so far so good.
we are here, we made it. 


