Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

This goes out to all of you, but I especially wanted to send these pictures to our Daddy, who we are missing very much. Matt has been in California for over a week now and we really miss his hugs and kisses.
Cody didn’t want to pose in his red, white and blue clothes, so here is some pictures of Elena. What a cutie she is. She is crawling up a storm and if you take your eyes off her for a few seconds, you have to follow with a finger sweep, because she is a human vacuum, lets make that a Kirby Vacuum, she finds things that you would have never found on the floor. She is also pulling herself up to standing along side things (not very steady mind you). She is also learning she can get things she wants by being very loud.
Any ways… Matt’s sister and I decided spur of the moment to go to the Gateway today. We had just gone last week, but we decided to go again. Cody and his cousin Caitlin had fun running and screaming from the water. We did fireworks last night with all of the cousins, and for the first time we were able to enjoy them outside as opposed to watching them from inside the front room window. Go Cody!!
I will try and play catch up on the blog. We have been going, going, going, that I haven’t even had a chance to write anything, but I have some great pictures that I will post when I can. Well a big thanks to our of our military and others who have made this country what it is today. At the Gateway they had the fountain set to patriotic music. We were getting the kids changed back into their clothes and Cody said he had the goose bumps, I told him I did to, not because I was cold like Cody, but because I was feeling the spirit of freedom.