My friend Natalie had a post on her blog a few weeks ago. She gave a scenario of her bishop, talking to the youth of her ward. He asked who knew the top 12 American Idol contestants. The Youth named them all no problem, first and last names. Then he asked who our 12 Apostles were. The girls didn’t do quite as well at this question. Matt and I asked ourselves the same question and to our embarrassment, we could not come up with all of the apostles names. Anyways, Grandma Betty forwarded this cute video clip. I know not all people have the same taste in church stuff that is not endorsed by the church, but as for me…. I loved this clip and plan on using this to help me better commit to memory, the names of our 1st Presidency and Quorum of the 12. You may want to pause my music play list so that it won't interfere with the sound on the clip. Thanks Grandma for this cute video clip.



