Thursday, November 8, 2007

Wobbly

So every few weeks I find myself buying that same big box of Huggies size 5 diapers. And every time I lift that box into my shopping cart I say “this is going to be the last time I buy these”. Well, there I was again standing in the diaper isle, buying that same box of Huggies size 5 diapers. Why is it, a kid so obsessed about having the tags cut out of his shirts, making sure the seam of his sock is perfectly lined up along his toes, will only tolerate a shirt with button while at church, can feel if there is even a grain of sand in his shoe…why is it that he doesn’t seem to mind wearing a “wobbly” diaper? [wobbly: so full, it wobbles as you walk] You would think a boy advanced enough to come up with such a descriptive word, such as “Wobbly” would surely not want to be wearing diapers in the first place, let alone a wobbly one. Ya Gotta luv my Cody Code!