Saturday, November 3, 2007

No More Homework

He did it! And we Couldn't be more thrilled. With a Bachelors degree in aviation, we decided Matt should get his MBA to kind of round things out a little. I knew it would be a lot of work, but I did not know it meant kiss my husband good bye for two years (hey I did that once before, oh ya, he wasn't my husband yet).

No it wasn't quite that bad, but with his busy schedule at work, and church responsibilities, his softball games and school. There wasn't much time left. I honestly don't know how he did it and quite frankly I don't think he knows either. But it is done! And I am so proud of Matt! (you can't see it very well, but Cody's Mickey ears has a graduation tassel on it, cute eh').

On Friday we drove to Phoenix and picked Matt's parents up from the air port. We grabbed some dinner and checked into our hotel (we got a little suite so that we could spend as much time with them as possible. It actually turned out to be less then getting two separate hotel rooms). Cody slept on the cushions from the hid-a-bed and Elena in her car seat.


The next morning we went to the graduation, it was actually quite enjoyable, really great speakers. Cody watch Sponge Bob on the ipod during the graduation, that made it even more enjoyable. Afterwards we took pictures and went to Cafe Rio. Then we went to the Mesa Temple and relaxed there until it was time to take Matt's parents back to the air port.







Here is a picture of Elena and Cody being babies at the Mesa Temple. Isn't Cody so convincing? Anyways we had a great time! And shoot, lets give Matt another WAY TO GO!!!
I think this picture of Cody by the Christus is going to be one of my favorites. I think I will title it "I'll Follow Him in Faith" from the primary theme this year
The Burp
This really has nothing to do with anything, but on the way home we had to stop at a rest stop because Elena was crying so hard. We got her out and tried everything we could to console her. After about 10 minutes she finally let out one of the loudest burps I had ever heard. It honestly sounded like a drunken man (not that I really know what that sounds like) but it definitely did not
sound like it should have come from this pretty little girl.