had a wonderful Christmas full of lots of food, family and presents. The kids have been so good this year and so of course Santa was good to them. Cody loves to play in play kitchens, but we have never got him one. So now I figure we could get one for Elena and they would both love it. A few months ago, I showed Cody a little kitchen in a magazineFriday, January 9, 2009
Our Merry Christams
We
had a wonderful Christmas full of lots of food, family and presents. The kids have been so good this year and so of course Santa was good to them. Cody loves to play in play kitchens, but we have never got him one. So now I figure we could get one for Elena and they would both love it. A few months ago, I showed Cody a little kitchen in a magazine
that also had a barbecue in it. (he loves flipping "Crabby Patties") I said to him… do you think Elena would like it if Santa brought her a kitchen for Christmas??? His reply was…I want a kitchen for Christmas too. I delightfully replied, I bet Santa could bring
you both a kitchen. And can you believe….he did. He also brought Elena a cute pink chair, since she is really into climbing, this is the perfect gift for her. She loves to get her blanket and sit and relax, or stand and bounce. I am having trouble up loading pictures right now,
but I got these from Matt's parents computer. I will try and load more later. As you can see the kids are barely awake in this first one, but it didn't take long once they saw their presents to fully wake up.
had a wonderful Christmas full of lots of food, family and presents. The kids have been so good this year and so of course Santa was good to them. Cody loves to play in play kitchens, but we have never got him one. So now I figure we could get one for Elena and they would both love it. A few months ago, I showed Cody a little kitchen in a magazine


