Thursday, December 6, 2007

Angels Among Us

I can’t count how many times I catch Elena smiling at nothing. Her smile is so intent and so sincere, that I doubt that she would be smiling that much at just plain air. This might sound sappy, crazy or creepy, but I have to believe that there must be angels that she is smiling at. I have a very strong belief that our loved ones are closer then we know; both those who have died and those who are yet to come. I love it when I catch her in these moments of smiling; it is the perfect reminder that there are angels among us. Check out these pictures of her perfect little smile. (These are not pictures of her smiling at nothing. These are induced smile pictures. I like setting up little photo sessions at home.) Is she not the sweetest little baby girl!!!! I Love you Elena.